Click here to download the EHS New Employee Orientation Form, complete all requirements, sign and return to the Environmental Health & Safety Office within 15 days.
- Review University EHS Policy 703
- Review Workers’ Compensation Policy 101.7
- Review Vehicle Operation Policy 604
- Review Incident Prevention PIM #26
- Review Incident Reporting and Investigation PlM #27
- Register for EHS training by accessing the Training Registration tab on the EHS website.
- Print online training completion certificates and provide to your supervisor.
- The UNC Charlotte Office of Environmental Health and Safety offers the following services:
- Environment: Indoor Air Quality Assessments, Hazardous Waste Disposal, and Radiation Surveys
- Health: Office Work Station Ergonomics, Respiratory Health Surveillance, and Hearing Conservation Audiograms
- Safety: Building Inspections, Laboratory Inspections, Event Permitting and Building Evacuation Drills
- Workers’ Compensation: Claims Consultation, Processing, and Injured Employee Return-to-Work